joshua tree workshop 2018

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

This Modern Tiny House "BARN" will drop jaws.....


I was lucky enough to have been asked to be a speaker (again) at the always-incredible Florida Tiny House Festival near St. Augustine, and while there (naturally) I poked in as many tiny houses as I could, and shot as many tiny house tours as time would allow.

HERE's THE FULL VIDEO TOUR!


The one house (well, there were two or three others that I'll soon share) that really blew me away was this one!

It comes courtesy of Red Barn Tiny Houses- who at this point, might be hard to find online as they operate under a "Red Barn Handyman" moniker in the Florida area.
http://www.redbarnhandyman.com (ask for Dana Treadwell)

ALSO...
Remember.... one of the FEW ACTUALLY HANDS-ON Tiny House Building Workshops is on the way!

Three Days- Joshua Tree, CA- March 23-24-25th, 2018 at the famous BUNGALOW IN THE BOULDERS rental!